"We all want the best for our children. We want them to grow up happy, confident and curious. My children are now well beyond the playgroup stage but I remember how their playgroup gave them the ability to listen and learn, their first friends and the foundation to go onto school with confidence.
At South Darley Pre-School Playgroup we work with parents to do the best for each child. It isn’t a nursery school. Children learn through play, to cooperate and about new things. Please look round this website to get a taste of what we do, but I strongly recommend you contact us to arrange to visit and see for yourself."
- Kate Alcock, Chair
Dates and times
|Monday||09:00 - 12:00||12:00 - 13:00||13:00 - 15:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 12:00||Closed||Closed|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 12:00||12:00 - 13:00||13:00 - 15:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 12:00||12:00 - 13:00||13:00 - 15:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 12:00||Closed||Closed|
- Autumn Term
- Tuesday 6th September to Friday 21st October 2016
- Tuesday 1st November to Tuesday 20th December 2016
- Spring Term
- Wednesday 4th January to Friday 10th February 2017
- Monday 20th February to Friday 7th April 2017
- Summer Term
- Monday 24th April to Friday 26th May 2017
- Closed Monday 1st May 2017
- Monday 5th June to Friday 21st July 2017
- Closed Friday 23rd and Monday 26th June 2017
£12 per session, £4 for lunch club, £24 per full day
South Darley Pre-School Playgroup AGM.
Wednesday 22nd February 2017, 8pm at The Burton Institute.
The following documents contain other important information about the playgroup.
In an increasingly technological age where children are growing up with internet and social media, it is more important than ever that parents know how to keep their children safe online. The following sites provide useful information for parents.
- CEOP: The official site of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Agency
- Parent Info: A website designed to give parents up to date information
- Google Safety Centre for Families: Advice and practical tips for keeping your family safe online
- NSPCC Talk Pants - teaching children about the underwear rule